Even professional need resources… This is a great, easy read for anyone who is looking to simplify their life!
Highlights from the book:
– Knowing what serves a purpose and what does not.
– What is the cost of the clutter all around you? Emotionally, physically and financially?
– Learning how to let things go.
– Getting rid of the excuses and procrastination.
– Envision your life without clutter and everything in its place.
– Getting started and making life changes to keep you feeling free.
This is just a small sample of the wisdom Peter Walsh shares in this book! I recommend it to all out clients and read it all the time to get more insight and tools to share with the people whom I work with.
Start with the book, and if you still need help conquering the clutter in your home, no job is too big or too small for me to help you with. Please feel free to call me at (949)521-1632 or Contact Us by Email.